Sunday, September 15, 2013

Marquez Will It Duga Racing Hard

Marquez Will It Duga Racing Hard Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport AFP / Gabriel Bouys Misano - Marc Marquez grateful that he got second place in the San Marino MotoGP series . He was already suspect will undergo a tough race . In the race held at the Misano circuit on Sunday ( 09/15/2013 ) night local time , Marquez who occupy pole position had dropped to fourth position early in the race . After undergoing a duel with Valentino Rossi and Dani Pedrosa , he was finally able to finish the race in second place . "I thought I would be a little difficult at the beginning of the race because of the time during the race weekend including my fuel tank is always full . Later in the session I had trouble warming lap and fell , but in the end I said to myself that I just need to do it , " Marquez said in the official MotoGP website . " At the beginning of the race we lost too much time and made ​​a number of mistakes , so we lost two seconds . But this is my first year in MotoGP where everything is about the experience , and perhaps natural for me to do a little mistake . " Marquez himself had favored a champion of this series after a session of free practice and qualifying with the slick . He even recorded a new lap record , old record conquer in the name of Casey Stoner in 2011 . Despite failing to improve his weekend with a win , Marquez still responded positively . Additional 20 points assessed rider 20 years as an important achievement to maintain his chances to become world champion . He is now packing 253 points , 34 points ahead of Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa in second and third . While the five series races left to live again . " We had a good performance overall . Appear tough I felt from mid- race to the end . 20 points that we can is key because I was in the top four in most races and was finally able to finish second , so I think that's pretty important . " " There are still five races ahead with still many points to be won , so I will keep the same mentality and you'll still see the same Marquez on the track , " added the Spanish rider .

No comments:

Post a Comment