Sunday, September 15, 2013

Kimi Already Impatient Back Spur 'Jet Land' Ferrari

Kimi Already Impatient Back Spur 'Jet Land' Ferrari Kris Fathoni W - detikSport Getty Images London - Kimi Raikkonen Lotus expressed enthusiasm after the rider will likely return to race for Ferrari in the 2014 season. Ferrari is not a foreign team for Raikkonen. He played for the team in 2007-2009, and even won his world title in the team - in 2007. Raikkonen at Ferrari next season will be paired with fellow world champion, Fernando Alonso, creating one of the most formidable combination of riders on the track later. However, worth noting how the relationship Raikkonen with Alonso later Ferrari will undoubtedly trouble remembering to designate who will be the main driver in between. "I'm very excited to be back to Maranello where I previously spent three fantastic years and years of very successful," said Raikkonen as reported by Crash. "I have so many memories in Ferrari, memories that remain with me for many years, the first and foremost is to win the 2007 world championship, which is not forgotten." "I can not wait to be able to drive the car 'Prancing Horse' again and again across many people who have a close relationship with me, as well as working with Fernando, which I value as a great rider, to take reasonable success obtained by this team," he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment